Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
thlink.net...

There are undoubtedly some agricultural functions that can be achieved
either mechanically or by hand labor. If the labor costs rise a little,
from their current artificially depressed lows, machinery would move in.

Erase that idea from your head. Farm machinery manufacturers have been
working for decades to find ways to harvest certain delicate crops. If they
could build such things, farmers would buy them in a heartbeat.

Take away migrant labor, and you'd better be ready for your kids to hit the
fields to do the harvesting. Nasty, hot dirty work. It wrecks your back even
if you're young and in shape. I'll bet a year's pay you'd hide your kids in
Canada if our government required that kids put in a year of this type of
work.