Gary

Default OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage

John Scheldroup wrote:

I am not opposed to same sex marriage.

I am not opposed to same person marriage.

Why should I be denied marriage to myself? I love me. I'm capable of
having sex with me. I could easily raise a family. Most importantly,
unlike half the multi-person marriages I WILL STAY WITH MYSELF UNTIL
DEATH DO ME PART! I would never have a second marriage, not even if
my spouse dies. There will never be any 'cheating' in my marriage
because any extramarital sex will HAVE to have the approval of all
parties in the marriage.

Hmmm, the only downside is that married people will no longer be
getting special treatment and preferences if everyone were able to be
married.

Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)