Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] fredfighter@spamcop.net is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

On Mar 7, 7:49 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
[I wish google would include the message-id in this line
in addition to the headers but you (most of you, at least)
can check the headers if you really must know which
article, FF]...

I replied to this about a day and a half ago, and when
I could not find the follow-up yesterday I replied again.
I still cannot find either follow-up. The second time
I made sure that Google returned a 'success' message
Other replies posted last night are there..

Maybe the articles are stuck in a buffer somewhere.
My apologies if two replies (or none) eventually show
up.

I'll wait a bit longer before making a third attempt.

--

FF