Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default Finally finished my replacement of the galvanized pipes

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:54:30 -0500, "Berkshire Bill"
wrote:

"Goedjn" wrote in message
.. .

I just read on the Taco web site (they make the hot water circulating
pumps)
that plain tubing loses 60 Btu per hour per foot while insulated pipe
loses
30 Btu per hour per foot.

Mine doesn't

There has to be some heat loss in moving water through tubing. What
method
of measurement are you using to arrive at 0% loss.

Failed your reading comprehension, didn't you?

The comment about heat loss re-enforced the comment from the Taco site.
Where's the flaw in comprehension?

Conflating "not losing 30 BTU/ft/hr" with "0%" heat loss?