Posted to uk.d-i-y
TMC TMC is offline

Default Garden sizes

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
On 9 Mar 2007 02:54:19 -0800 wrote :
Hi, anybody having any idea how in UK we classify gardens as small/
medium/large on the basis of their size? That is, what are approximate
dimensions/sizes of garden to refer it as small/medium/large.

Small means you wish it were bigger; large means you wish it were
smaller or you're putting the property up for sale g

A garden could be classified as small if only one of the neighbours cats
craps in it

Medium is when you catch and swing the cat from the centre of the garden and
on letting go it would reach at least one boundary

Large would be big enough to shoot the cats without anyone seeing you do it

Where I live 25 ft by 65 ft rear garden would be classed as easily managed

Tony