Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:38:38 -0600, "Dave Moore"
Gave us:

Crikey, I know the type. Arrogant know it all assholes like
you are a dime a dozen.

Hahahaha... Crikey?

Dude... I know what I know, and would not even have chimed in had I
not had first hand experience with the same "fears". I did some
studying however in this realm.

The amount of lead in the water table near police firing ranges is
no more than any other water table in a given region. Same thing true
for areas where lead is mined. So where is the problem?

We drink that water...