Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:38:38 -0600, "Dave Moore"
Gave us:

You're the kind of self-important self-centered asshole
that thinks everything that happens to yourself is real but anything that
happens to anyone else is just the imaginings of a fool.

I would venture to say that I have touched far far more lead than you
have, and even had many lunches right then and there, and I have no
lead in me.

What was that? I never called you a fool. Psychosomatic responses
are directly linked to suggestion. It is common, and you are no less
a man if that is what it was.