Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:38:38 -0600, "Dave Moore"
Gave us:

Like as if you have some psychic ability to divine from afar
my ability to discern between imaginary and real problems
or symptoms.

I soldered for years. Cast bullets, and fishing sinkers for years.

Had lead tests done a few years back with similar, but not quite so
paranoid thoughts as yours.

Not a trace. IIRC (hehehe that's a joke, son.) (Rooster
inflection). I remember the results.

So yeah... maybe a bit arrogant, but I do speak from knowledge and
experience. From your post title, I'd say the opposite of you in the
lead/body infusion regard anyway.

So pay head and get off the excessive selenium, if any, and get
tested, and move on.

You were probably just not as attentive that night, and WERE MORE
attentive on the subsequent session. Hence the psychosomatic
reference. No big deal if you don't make it one.