Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] fredfighter@spamcop.net is offline

Default The REAL Cause of Glpbal Warming

On Mar 8, 12:14 pm, Unknown wrote:
On 7 Mar 2007 09:40:00 -0800, wrote:

The bulk of the government support goes to those on the band wagon.

Exxon and Mobile's money is just as green.

Try Google and search for "Global Warming Hoax" and "Global Warming
Fraud" to find opposing views from some reputable sources, e.g.:

When I am looking for reputable sources I make it a point to
NOT include perjoratives in the search keys.

E.g. there are apparently valid arguments that the fluoridation
of public drinking water can cause some problems. I would
not expect to find any using the search terms "fluoridation
communist conspiracy".

--

FF