Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 03:19:30 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

"FlatulentPrawn" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:22:57 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

Einstein, it's not the contacts that are cadmium... the
leaves are cadmium plate. The contacts are self-cleaning,
as all contacts are... but *you* knew that, right?

Switching to platinum contacts would ALSO involve new, NON Cadmium
"fingers", dip****.

Why not just change the whole thing into a Baldwin?
Then it could be the *best*!

Pretty simple ****, but I don't expect an meth addled doper to be
able to grasp the process. Hell, you don't even know how to make a
sig work properly.

MassivePrawn, I'm deeply touched that you would clue
me in about my .sig. That is *indeed* a sign of true
friendship... however, the sig I use has been good for
many years. Perhaps it's the cocktail sauce on your
monitor?

Snipped failed sig signifier

Steve

Idiot! If your sig was good, it would NOT be showing up in my
quoted text. I suggest you ask someone you know that can hold your
hand through the facts, because this is yet another area where you are
simply ****ing wrong, dip****.

See above for a clue as to why you are wrong.