Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 03:04:57 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

We aren't stupid... your assertion is simply
that, Argumentum ad Assertum, or whatever
the frick it is... anyway, I got picture.

Yes, dumbass, we know.

You have the picture that PROVES that you are not talking about
ROSIN flux, as you claimed, and it also proves that you don't know a
goddamned thing about soldering technology or the materials used
therein.

Good job, dip****. Your picture proves YOU wrong.

You are an easy kill, dufus.

Kinda like Tom Cruise and the blind shot he made to win that game...

I didn't even have to try to beat you. You laid the path, then
strolled down it all by yourself, and you persist ad nauseum.