Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
James Arthur James Arthur is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Mar 7, 1:29 pm, "Xtrchessreal" wrote:

30 Years later I was researching my newly diagnosed ADHD and
found that mercury poisoning is suspected as a cause.

I knew of a late-teen with severe ADHD, on medication since age 8.
Extensive review of the medical literature, and knowledge of the
teen's diet led me to suspect deficiency of essential fatty acids
as a primary cause. Essential fatty acids are essential to
adolescent growth, and to brain function.

Encouraged by the success at:

http://www.durhamtrial.org/

an experiment was instituted with fatty acid supplements 20
months ago (end of June, 2005).

The teen stopped all medication. Life was hell for two weeks,
then slowly improved over the next four weeks.

The teen promptly grew from 5 ft to 5 ft 5.5 over the summer.
That's
5 1/2 inches in three months.

The kid now has complete relief of all ADHD, taking no
drugs. The kid is just a normal, cool, super-smart kid. As long
as the supplements are taken, that is. Kids being kids,
often the supplements are forgotten; symptoms return
over the next couple days. It's quite obvious. Restarting
the supplements fixes it. Always.

We also feel utter elimination of hydrgenated oils important, as
those compete with--and are preferentially utilized by the brain
over--the supplements, yet do not function as required.

Cheers,
James Arthur