Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 02:55:52 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

Face it, dip****, you presumed.

See the picture? Read it carefully... 'zinc chloride'.

Show me where it says "rosin", which is what you stated.

Well....???

That's right, dip****... bail out on the real issue, which was that
of you making an errant statement.

You didn't say "I have some flux which is Zinc Chloride, and that is
bad." You said "Rosin flux has Zinc Chloride in it."

Guess what... You were wrong then, and until you admit it, you'll
remain in err.

So take you tin of PLUMBER'S FLUX and stick it up your ass.