Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Dave Moore Dave Moore is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

"MassiveProng" wrote in message ...
: On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 04:36:51 -0600, "Dave Moore"
: Gave us:
:
:
: "MassiveProng" wrote in message ...
: : On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 06:33:44 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
: : Gave us:
: :
: : You play pinball, and I'll play music. Appropriate, eh?
: : I'll let you play my old Gottleib...
: :
: :
: : Your name should be cower.
: :
: : So far the only music you have introduced into our group is
: : flatulence.
: :
: : You're just ****ed because you suffer from foot in mouth disease,
: : and need to flail your arms like a little dip****.
: :
: : Here... I'll clear it up for you...
: :
: : That **** you have from GC HAS Zinc Chloride in it. That in no way
: : means that rosin flux has Zinc Chloride in it.
: :
: : Just like John said, that **** is an acid flux, NOT rosin flux, and
: : regardless of what GC printed on the can, it is NOT meant for
: : electronics use.
: :
: : So take your clueless ass back to your geetar group where you
: : belong.
: :
: : You pathetic, cringing little milksop.
:
:
: Yeah, you're right, he's wrong.
: You're still an asshole.
:
: And you don't think you are, dumb****?
:
: You are male, and human, right?
:
: If the answer is yes, then you ARE an asshole. Get used to it,
: dip****, or is your brain so befuddled that you cannot grasp the fact
: that you too are an asshole?

If I acknowledged that fact, then I wouldn't be.
So , you expect me to admit it ?