Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Dave Moore Dave Moore is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

"MassiveProng" wrote in message news : On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 04:27:14 -0600, "Dave Moore"
: Gave us:
:
:
: "MassiveProng" wrote in message ...
: : On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 02:56:52 -0600, "Dave Moore"
: : Gave us:
: :
: : Damn, for almost a week I have been forgetting to
: : post about my recent experience. So, since
: : I finally remembered;
: :
: : Not long ago I started noticing that when I would
: : play the guitar I was missing a lot of the strings.
: : Also I was doing weird stuff like bumping into
: : the edges of doorways on occasion,
: : instead of gracefully passing through them.
: : Sometimes when standing still, it would feel like
: : my feet were sliding apart in this kinda weird
: : almost spinning sensation. Sometimes numbness
: : in the hands.
: :
: : Anyway, finally, it dawned on me that perhaps
: : 30 years involved in electronics with a good
: : 20 of them heavily involved in prototyping guitar
: : amp designs, might have taken it's toll.
: :
: : That's just stupid. For a definitive control, go to your doctor and
: : tell him you need a heavy metals screening. Check for lead, mercury,
:
:
:
:
: : and cadmium.
: :
: : You'll likely find very little. Metallic form lead is not
: : dangerous, and the lead alloyed in solder even less so. Cadmium has
: : been out of use in dangerous form for a long many years now... decades
: : even.
: :
: :
: :
: :
: : So I did some
: : research online and discovered that indeed my symptoms
: : just might well be those of lead poisoning.
: :
: : To make a long story short, for the last couple
: : of months I've been munching mass quantities
: : of Cilantro, about 1 bunch/day.
: : Also I've been supplementing with selenium.
: :
: : You can hurt yourself by taking too much of many vitamins. E and
: : selenium are just a couple. You should take no more than that found
: : in a normal multivitamin.
: :
: : Both supposedly have chelating agents in them that
: : can help rid the body of metals.
: :
: : Better off merely getting a blood screening to find out if any of
: : your actions are even warranted at all.
: :
: : Anyway, after about 2 month's of this, I am noticing
: : my coordination has improved immensely
: : when playing the guitar, and no more
: : weird numbness or spinning sensations as of late.
: :
: : Hahahaha... ever heard of placebo response?
: :
: : How about psychosomatic illness?
:
:
: Sure I've heard of such things.
: I've also heard of arrogant assholes.
: Enjoy your superiority, and go **** yourself.
:
:
: You take to friendly advice the same way a fly swims. They don't.

You call that friendly advice? Looks more like condescending
arrogance to me
Like as if you have some psychic ability to divine from afar
my ability to discern between imaginary and real problems
or symptoms.

You're the kind of self-important self-centered asshole
that thinks everything that happens to yourself is real but anything that
happens to anyone else is just the imaginings of a fool.
Crikey, I know the type. Arrogant know it all assholes like
you are a dime a dozen.

:
: Look, dip****! I'll BET you that you do NOT have a high lead count
: in your body.

Obviously, you are confusing me with somebody that give's a rats
ass about your asshole opinions.

:
: So keep chomping on selenium supplements, and succeed in ****ing
: yourself, dip****.
:
: Then one day, you could be like the BondsTard, and deny it, if
: you're still alive.
:
: Selenium is nothing to **** around with.

Why, you got rash on your sack ?

:
: Oh, and general age will take its toll on you no matter what you
: shove in your face, boy.

And you'll still be an asshole no matter what you claim to
the contrary or no matter how much supposed "friendly advice"
you shell out to try to cover it up with.