Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Stephen Cowell Stephen Cowell is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

"MassivePrawn" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 06:33:44 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

You play pinball, and I'll play music. Appropriate, eh?
I'll let you play my old Gottleib...

Your name should be cower.

Robin Cower! Bridge of Frights!

So far the only music you have introduced into our group is
flatulence.

But at least I'm not a MassivePrawn, rubbing my
prawniness in everyone's faces...

You're just ****ed because you suffer from foot in mouth disease,
and need to flail your arms like a little dip****.

Me: picture. You: diddley.

Here... I'll clear it up for you...

That **** you have from GC HAS Zinc Chloride in it. That in no way
means that rosin flux has Zinc Chloride in it.

It is an example of rosin flux that has been 'activated'
via Zinc Chloride.

Just like John said, that **** is an acid flux, NOT rosin flux, and
regardless of what GC printed on the can, it is NOT meant for
electronics use.

No, it is not... it is activated rosin flux.

So take your clueless ass back to your geetar group where you
belong.

You pathetic, cringing little milksop.

Your flames lick me.... over and over.
__