Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Dave Moore Dave Moore is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

"MassiveProng" wrote in message ...
: On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 04:45:57 -0600, "Dave Moore"
: Gave us:
:
:
: "MassiveProng" wrote in message ...
: : On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:18:58 GMT, "TT_Man" Gave
: : us:
: :
: :
: :
: : BTW, also I have a lot of dental fillings
: : starting to break lose, so I have to wonder
: : if some of the metal toxicity might also be
: : a result of mercury from crumbling amalgum.
: :
: : At any rate, whatever the cause, heaping servings
: : of Cilantro and a supplement of selenium seem
: : to be keeping it in check.
: : I plan to look into Chlorella which also is
: : purported to have chelating properties.
: :
: :
: :
: : Mercury in teeth fillings is a known problem ..........
: :
: :
: : Only if they were placed there by an incompetent dentist.
: :
: : A properly done mercury/silver amalgam filling gets over 95% of the
: : mercury squoze out during placement, and the rest is pretty well
: : trapped.
:
: So they say.
: Have you ever heard of the word Gullible?
:
:
: Have you ever heard of the word retard? It is basic physics,
: dip****.
:
: I see you are pulling the puppy dog stalker thing mow. **** off,
: dumbass, then DIE, of your lead poisoning, OR of your selenium binge.
:
: I think the latter would be a lot more amusing. They could bury you
: with your guitar across your body, and your fingers glued to the
: strings. You could no longer say that you missed any strings that
: way. D'oh!

Every 30 seconds or so another asshole is born.
But don't worry, I'm sure you can handle the competition.