Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Stephen Cowell Stephen Cowell is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

"PassiveDong" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:11:47 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

"FlaccidProng" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 06:33:44 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

well, yes, as you point out, I *do* know a thing or three about
contacts, both leaf and reed. Have *you* ever had your hands
inside a Hammond Organ?

I worked at Baldwin, you retarded ****. **** Hammond.

I didn't think so... I used to have a Baldwin, once...
left it at the dump, no usable stuff inside. I suppose
you're the one that invented those silicon contacts?
The ones that are unobtainable, and render the unit
unrepairable (thank god, anyway!).

Let's see... google Hammond and get some lame electronic parts
place.

Google Baldwin, and get...

WHAT'S THIS?! A PIANO AND ORGAN COMPANY!

Imagine that. The dip**** clings to outdated CRAP like acid flux
(NOT ROSIN), which is not even meant for electronics, and Organs which
no longer have a maker.

You could be a bit more clueless, but not in this life.

That's pretty funny... you prefer Baldwins to Hammonds...
I'm imagining you with a Baldwin-like smirk on your face.
Sort of like preferring Teen Beat magazine to a da Vinci
painting, but in a smellier way.
__
Steve
..