Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Printers

"Snap Whipcrack.............." wrote in message
Every time I want to print something the damn ink head is dried up. I
don't print much. So I have to buy a $50.00 print cartridge every time
I want to print 2 pages. I think I should get a rebate on the ink left
in the old cartridge. The cleaning cycle most of the time don't clear it
up.
I'm thinking of going back to dot matrix. Do lasers have the same
drying up problem from lack of use?
I would call an ink jet printer a failed invention if it can't work on
demand. Maybe they need a law suite slapped on them.

Is it by any chance an Epson ...??

Arfa