Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:08:57 -0600, "Dave Moore"
Gave us:

"MassiveProng" wrote in message ...
: On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 03:55:03 -0600, "Dave Moore"
: Gave us:
:
: I suppose I should mention that I started taking L-Carnitine
: and Coenzyme Q-10 also. Not because of my suspicions about
: possible lead poisoning, but simply because they're suppose to
: be good for cell rejuvenation in general. At my ripe old age of
: 52, one begins to think about such things :-)
: So I suppose there's the possiblity that these supplements
: mighta played a part in the turn around, dunno.
:
:
: Try a good, hearty, fresh green salad twice a day.
:
: Not some little dish filler either. A PLATE FULL of salad.
:
: Graze in the pasture as it were.

I've been eating large bowls of fresh veggies for over 20 years.
I was into so-called 'health foods' before food was discovered.

If that is the case, then it IS merely age and drugs as well as a
bit of the power of suggestion.

There is no reason you would be "missing strings" then not so simply
because you chowed on some selenium.