Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc
[email protected] mikegbridge@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default WTB: 7406 TTL O/C Hex Invertor DIL in UK

On 3 Mar, 23:49, "Aly" wrote:
Hello,

Would anyone here have a few 7406 chips knocking about in their parts
drawer? I'm ideally looking for 5, but a minimum of 2.

Everywhere is sold out; RS, Farnell, Maplin, Rapid.

I can pay by PayPal, say £5 for 5. Naturally these need to be in the UK as
I'm eager to sort this out. I have two identical pieces of non working
equipment, both of which I've narrowed down to the7406's.

Many thanks,

Alison

Hi Alison

Rapid will be getting 25 pcs of the 7406 into stock in the next two
weeks. :0)
Check rapidonline.com for details.

Regards,

Michael.