Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default cleaning bin/tools after plastering - where's the best place for the remnant plaster - bin?

In article ,
tester writes:

Hi,

What's the best place to get rid of plaster cleaned from the mixing
bowl, trowel and other items - paper then in the bin or is there a
better way?

I pour it over the lawn. In one place there was a dip in the lawn
where I suspect a plant had been removed, and I concentrated on
that part to fill it in. The grass grows very well in the plaster
slurry/slops.

One thing I do not want to do is pour it down and drain / loo - that
would block them would'nt it?

Yes.

--
Andrew Gabriel