Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Panasonic monitor OSD menu lock

must be somekind of escape sequence, or power on keyhold sequence to
re-initialize to the default. or pry it open and perhaps find some reset
jumper or else.

be creative, spend a saturday nite with it, get a bottleof jack daniels and
some snacks

worse comes to worse, you may end up trashing it in a drunken stupor! ;-))

wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear friends,
I have accidentally locked the OSD menu on my Panasonic Panasync/Pro
P70 monitor. How can I unlock it ?
There is nothing about it in users manual. I have also contacted the
Panasonic support but they only told me that such information is
unavailable because this type is obsolete, blah blah blah...