Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical

Default Favorite bench supply circuit?

yep, older hp,harrison bricks!

an hp6200b has been my companion for YEARS!

analog meter, basic controls, two plug terminals front, all sorts of useless
terms on the rear too!

stay with a basic type, no frills that will distract u from the task at
hand.

"Usual Suspect" wrote in message
obal.net...
I want to build a bench power supply, and am looking 'round the net for a
good circuit.

Requirements: 2 outputs, adjustable v, adjustable i, v & i meters (or
digits). Prefer 30v max, or similar. Preset v selections (5, 12, 15, etc.)
would be nice.

Here's one I found, complete with the designer's smiling face on each

circuit
illustration:

http://members.shaw.ca/roma/supply-4.html

What's your favorite circuit? Features you like that I haven't mentioned?

Thanks,
--
Al, the usual