Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment
www.china-powerseller.com www.china-powerseller.com is offline

Default Calibration Of Electronic Equipment In The Home Workshop

Dear friend :
It is my fortunate writing to you . you will discover this is a wealth
accumulation place.
The website of our company is http://www.china-powerseller.com
We are a big agent for Laptop
Mobile Phone\Digital Camera\CDJ\DJM\Apple Ipod\PSP\VEDEO GAMES
\Television\GPS\Telescope in CHINA .
All of our commodities is the most advanced quality but lowest price.
we also have the

safest and most
convenient transaction way to guarante the transaction arries on
normally .
looking forward to your coorporation and cause all of us both to
profit.
you can contact us by Email:china.seller#hotmail.com
MSN: china.seller#hotmail.com
best wishes!
your sincerely

http://www.china-powerseller.com