Posted to uk.d-i-y
tester tester is offline

Default cleaning bin/tools after plastering - where's the best place for the remnant plaster - bin?

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:13:48 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

tester wrote:
What's the best place to get rid of plaster cleaned from the mixing
bowl, trowel and other items - paper then in the bin or is there a
better way?

One thing I do not want to do is pour it down and drain / loo - that
would block them would'nt it?

Yes and yes.

The pro plasterer I'm using at the moment usually leaves a small pile of
surplus plaster on the floor on empty old bag to go off overnight - they
look like elephant turds - very artistic.

Personally when it's me at home I always try and clean up with a
hosepipe, and chuck the debris on the garden somewhere.

David

Thanks.