Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al, Cambridge, UK Al, Cambridge, UK is offline

Default Plaster in an applicator

On Mar 8, 9:51 am, "Yaz" wrote:
Can anyone tell me if plaster is available in a filler applicator type of
tube. I need to use same for filling around / securing electrical socket
boxes.

Yaz

I've recently seen PolyFilla in both a big toothpaste sort of tube and
a mastic-gun cartridge, which looked like fun if you find that sort of
thing fun.

I so rarely get round to doing anything DIY (beyond reading this
group) that I find the mix-it-yourself powder more useful than pre-
fixed, and I've got a little rubber mixing pot (made by Taylor) which
is easy to clean out afterwards.

The other essential tool is an ex-kitchen knife (3" Kitchen Devil veg
knife) blunted down a bit, which is both flexible & pointy for getting
the stuff caulked in properly.

Al