Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Peel & stick flooring

wrote:
I just put down a beautiful black "marble" like flooring..peel and
stick squares. I have read the box twice, to see if I could find the
info. What can I clean this floor with? It is like walking on
ice..even in bare feet I slip & slide. Its very pretty, but could be
quite dangerous(LOL) any idea on how to get it not so slippery? thanks.

Maybe if you read the box a third time...?

Anything you do to take down the slipperiness is going to take off the
sheen, which most likely will not happen as uniformly as you'd like.
In other words ya might muck it up. Find an inconspicuous place and
hit it up with some 220 grit wet/dry sandpaper, used wet. Wipe it
off, let it dry and see if you approve of the results. You could also
use some car rubbing compound.

Of course you could leave it, take a fall, break your neck and sue the
manufacturer. Then you'll have enough money to put in a real black
marble floor and hire a full time employee to keep it clean. Oh, when
breaking your own neck, endeavor not to die - it'll ruin your
lawsuit...at least for you.