Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Help with Sony STR-DE345 AV Receiver

"Paul" wrote in message
The main thing I need help with is the value for R736. It is a small
resistor in the power supply section. Burned open - no color bands left.

Besides this resistor, I found the following bad parts:
Output transistor Q754 shorted
Emitter resistor R766 open on the Q754 side (marked 0.22 ohms)

Q754 is marked MP1620. I haven't searched for this part yet, but am not
familiar with that part number. Is it a house number?

Is the schematic for this model posted anywhere? It is probably not worth
buying a service manual, as this receiver can be bought for less than $50
on eBay, but if I can get it going for the price of a few parts, it would
be a good learning experience for my son. If someone has the schematic, a
scan of the affected sections would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul

Check your mail. I have sent the relevant part of the schematics direct to
you.

Arfa