Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:05:17 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 06:11:20 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 04:16:50 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
Gave us:

"MassiveProng" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:53:39 -0600, John Fields
Gave us:

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:33:10 -0600, "Stephen Cowell"
wrote:

Rosin has Zinc Chloride in it...

---
No, it doesn't.

I agree.

Some fluxes often called "acid fluxes" contain zinc chloride, but it
can't be used for electrical work because it's corrosive.

Chlorine has a way of doing that... :-]

Were it in my fluxes, I'd have been dead decades ago, and you guys
would have some other asshole hanging around calling folks assholes.
:-]

Here, look at this picture...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7231750@N05/414282820/

and kiss my *ss.

****ing retard. Where do you derive from that the Zinc Chloride is a
basic part of rosin flux, as you stated in your post?

Are you really so ****ing stupid as to think that different makers of
flux do not use different formulas?

Look at the picture, then bl*w me.

Again I say, you stupid ****:

Show me where ANY other flux maker has any such warnings.

I got picture... you got nothin'.

You have aural induced brain damage.

I don't need to have a picture, dip****.

He Go find the song "Nothing At All" by a REAL group of
musicians, Gentle Giant.

That's all you are... nothing at all.

Your old, rusty can of flux is as outdated as you are, and your amp,
and your ****ing mindset.

Face it, dip****, you presumed.

Then, your retarded ass pulled some more twelve year old adolescent
baby bull**** by ****ing around with the quotes in one of your
pathetic replies.

You have "fails to admit when wrong disease".

You are petty, at best.

So crank up the amp, lick those speaker nuts, and kill a few
thousand more brain cells, boy.