Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Dan is offline

Default Living with well water

wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyway, that's a bit rambling - I have kids that are demanding to be
read to as I finish this....you can contact me at
if there are more Q's.

Oh, additionally....neighbors are generally unreliable....For some
reason, we consistently run into people on the drill site that say "my
well is only 50 feet deep". Then, as you drill into an acquifer at
250ft, they come back and say "my well is only 150 feet
deep".....which is great, but...rather inconsistent, no?

The Department of Ecology maintains a publicly available database of
water well reports at www.ecy.wa.gov

Thanks for the informative reply! Very helpful! I'm going to the eco page
now. BTW, house in question (most recent one we're considering) is in the
Tiger Mountain area of Issaquah.

Dan