Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Moen bathroom faucet mystery

z wrote:
OK, I have Moen single lever bathroom sink faucets, installed by some
previous owner; 1987, I would guess from the last time the house had
serious work done. One drools unless I get it at just the right angle.
I was going to just change the cartridge like I've done with a zillion
kitchen faucets, but I can't find a setscrew or such to get the handle
off. I looked at the Moen homepage, and what I have looks like the
Legend model http://www.moen.com/browsecatalog/pr...ath_legend.jpg
but when I click on it, they don't seem to have any sink faucets that
match the photo, only shower faucets, so I can't get a model number to
use to search for an instruction sheet on their site. Grr. Anybody
know either how to get the handle loose, or what a reasonable guess at
the model number might be?

setscrew in back part of handle or call MOEN.