Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Brand Name Power Tools

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 06:56:03 -0500, "David" wrote:

In general, which of the following brands of power tools do you think are
best and which ones are worst? I realize some brands may make some things
better than others and worse than others and that no one brand necessarily
makes everything the best.

I've owned/used many of the brands on your list.

Some of the best power tools I've used lately are
the Harbor Freight ( made in China ) $20 power tools.

Smooth, accurate, ball-bearing for the mosty part.
Helluva value for the $$$

If I were recommending power tools for the average homeowner use,
I'd say you get the most bang-for-the-buck with Harbor Freight.

rj