rico rico is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpster Jiver
rico wrote:

I need the high voltage board, part #awv1383. I had a technician look at
my t.v. and he said I needed the high voltage board. I have checked with
pioneer and they are selling the board for $500.00 dollars. Wow
expensive!!! Maybe somebody has a t.v. they are parting out. Thanks.

Don't get a high voltage board, get a new technician.
Unless the board is badly broken or burned, the tech will diagnose the
problem and replace the defective components on the board.
He/she will also check the rest of the set for shorts or other problems
so the new parts don't burn up.
If you just buy a new board and put it in and turn it on, the new board
may go up in smoke costing you hundreds of dollars!

The tech that came out said to replace the board, that must be the lazy way of doing it. Now where can I go to have this board repaired? Any suggestions?