Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Where are the clean looking bathroom light fixtures?

Try to find a place that imports from Europe. We were in Europe a couple of
years ago and liked the fixtures we saw in peoples' homes. Went into a home
depot like store in Germany and bought towel racks and tp holder. Got a
couple of funny comments bringing them through customs. I love browsing
the tool part of the store. Most stuff appeared to be made in Germany.
Well made and trustworthy. So much now here is made and China. I just
don't trust the quality. Now that I am retired and the wife still works I
clean the bathrooms and appreciate have minimalist stuff with few nooks and
crannies to collect dirt, etc.

"Jack" wrote in message
. ..
I need to replace my above sink wall mounted bathroom light fixture. I'm
looking for a clean, uncomplicated and modern looking fixture to match with
the rest of the remolded bathroom but there is only one and at most two
modern options with the remaining dozens of the styles look like its from
the 1920's in Lowe's and Home Depot. Don't people use modern looking
bathroom wall mounted light fixtures?