Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Jack is offline

Default Brand Name Power Tools

"Charlie Bress" wrote in message
. ..
If they still made B&D stuff like they used to that would be good. I've
been
stung by some of their recent stuff and wil not buy anymore of it.

Charlie

Me too. My B&D cordless drill stop working with less than 1/2 hour of use
and ended up in the trash. B&D commercial line is not available in any of
the local stores and all you see is B&D junk everywhere like in Target and
Home Depot.

"DanG" wrote in message
I'll put my Black & Decker commercial grade tools, many of them well over
20 years old, up against anything you own. All of the original DeWalt
was
the B&D commercial model done up in black and yellow.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .