Posted to rec.woodworking
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default I want a Woodcraft (in NJ)

On Mar 7, 9:34 am, "Pig" wrote:
On Mar 7, 8:52 am, "RayV" wrote: Had some time available and the need for a cabinet scraper so decided
to take a run from the office in Trenton to Woodcraft in Downingtown,
PA (took about an hour one-way would be 2 hours from home).

WOW! They had hardware, hand tools, power tools, workbenches, vises,
a classroom and even a decent selection of lumber. I could have
easily spent hours in the store.

I go to the Woodcraft in Allentown, not far off of I-78, but it still
takes me an hour to get there from home.

Do you ski? You can hit Blue Mountain in the morning then browse the
tools in Woodcraft in the afternoon. Sounds like a perfect day to
me...

Jeff