Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default I want a Woodcraft (in NJ)

I have a Famous Daves about five minutes from my house but never
went. I'll have to check it out.

The Famous Dave's in 202 or 206.... Princeton area?

If so, skip it. Make the drive to Mountainside. The food is the same, but
the atmosphere is much better up here. Trust me. The one in the Princeton
area is a strip-mall restaurant. The one in Mountainside is almost a
theme-build building with "stuff" hanging from the ceiling, etc. Sorta like
a mix between a good rib place and Cabellas on 78 in PA - without the
non-foodstuffs for sale of course.

....And the XXL Ribs / Bread Pudding is the best intro to Dave's food - as
long as you are plenty hungry!

Finally... When are WE meeting there? G

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.