Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV RayV is offline

Default I want a Woodcraft (in NJ)

On Mar 7, 9:13 am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
I was only there once years ago and IIRC they had loads of power tools
for contractors and a few stationary machines but little in the way of
hand tools and WW specific tools like plate joiners. They are about
an hour from my house and about 20 minutes from the MIL w/o traffic
but 22 is never w/o traffic. I guess it wouldn't hurt to stop in
again.

I woudl wait for someone else who has been there recently to give a "review"
since many shops up this way are basically becoming drop shippers and
sellers of Chinese tools rather than real supply houses these days. Force
may have changed since any of us were last there.

Of course, you could go just a bit further down 22 to Mountainside and eat
at Famous Dave's... XXL Ribs and bread pudding for dessert... That would
make it worth the trip even if Force was closed.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

I have a Famous Daves about five minutes from my house but never
went. I'll have to check it out.