Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] sidneybek@yahoo.com is offline

Default Panasonic 5 disc CD mini stereo model:SA-AK25

Panasonic 5 disc CD mini stereo model:SA-AK25,year:may 98,no audio
output from what I assume to be front speakers (they are labeled as
"low" & connectors are red & black) but what I assume are back or
surround sound speakers (they are labeled as "high" and grey & blue).

This unit has IC601=RSN3502 no other audio output IC's,is the IC the
culprit (& any other equivalents)? does anyone have any common repair
tips as I don't feel like spending hours tearing the thing apart &
trying to troubleshoot with it in pieces.Thanks.

Sidney
E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada