Posted to alt.home.repair
Just Joshin Just Joshin is offline

Default Cockroach Problem

On 5 Mar 2007 11:39:42 -0800, wrote:

Hi-

About a month ago, I signed a lease for an apartment- started moving
furniture in about a week later. It was about then that I Noticed I
had roaches. I called my manager and he sent out an exterminator
(Eradico) to 'treat' my apartment. They covered the floor molding,
kitchen floor corners and bathrooms with this light bluish powder.
That was a week ago saturday. Since then, I've been checking back
every day to see how many new ones have died. The first day there
were roughly 10 dead. Since then, there have been fewer and fewer,
and the dead ones have been smaller and smaller. I checked today and
couldn't find a single one. Is this a good sign?

imho:

When we lived in apartments we often had roach tag. We would get
them, then 'bomb' the apartment, and then they left. The left for my
neighbors, which would get fed up and then 'bomb' their apartments.
This resulted in them returning.

Often the only way to get rid of roaches to remove the people and
fumigate the whole building. This is costly, and doesn't prevent
tenets from bringing them back in.

Just thinking out loud....

tom @
www.MedJobSite.com