Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Window sill material

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
news:mWiHh.50$zh.30@trnddc08...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

What if kids touch it, and put their hands in their mouths?

Won't hurt them a bit.

That's the stupidest thing I've heard since a Bush press conference two
weeks ago. Congratulations.

Who told you to say that? I need links to research. Now.

And the truth is probably in between. How much of the PT chemical will you
pick up on your had if you touch it? Once dried for a time, I'd say very
little. Are there cases of poisonings from just touching? Do you have
any links to research?

By the way, the chemicals we're dealing with in PT cannot be properly tested
for safety. The real reason for avoiding it is that some of us prefer not to
have our kids used as laboratory rats.