Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default anybody parting out a pioneer sd-p5075 projection t.v.

rico wrote:
I need the high voltage board, part #awv1383. I had a technician look at
my t.v. and he said I needed the high voltage board. I have checked with
pioneer and they are selling the board for $500.00 dollars. Wow
expensive!!! Maybe somebody has a t.v. they are parting out. Thanks.

What's wrong with the HV board? I've fixed a couple of these, one had
lots of cracked solder joints, another had a shorted transistor in the
HV regulator which was causing the voltage to shoot up and trip the
protection.