Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Douglass Tim Douglass is offline

Default Illegals and Bank of America - OT

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 02:40:41 GMT, "R. Pierce Butler"
wrote:

Tim Douglass wrote in
:

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:17:09 -0500, wrote:

Bank of America has decided to target illegal aliens as customers for
credit cards with full knowledge of how helpful this would be to
terrorists.

As this is true of all major banks and credit card companies and has
been for many years I don't see it as any great issue right now.

BOA is actually one of the last to adopt this type of policy.

Which was exactly my next point to "concerned". Had he done any research
whatsoever he would have realized that the news report was just a ploy.

I thought your first point summed it up OK. g

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com