David A. Webb

Default lead arsenic alloy

I'm trying to find a source for some lead-arsenic alloy.

I want to use a lead-arsenic or tin-arsenic to increase the arsenic
content of the lead I want to cast into bullets.

Yes, I am already aware of the health and environmental issues
involved with arsenic.

I know some shot shell lead shot contains arsenic, but it is at the
arsenic level I am trying to achieve. So it would do no good to add
that to what I have.

There are manufacturers producing up to 30% arsenic lead alloys,
but they are all in Russia and China from what I can tell.

And I don't need several metric tons.

Does anyone have any idea where a person might get a single ingot
or a few pounds?

Thanks,

Dave