Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar Lar is offline

Default Cockroach Problem

wrote:

What I don't know is if it's worth it or not to stay in this
apartment. If I go spray foam and caulk crazy, use that combat bait
in all my wall outlets, light switches and cupboards, is this a
problem I can be rid of? Or should I find another apartment and
reloacte before I move my stuff in? (apt is currently empty except for
tightly wrapped and 'baited' furniture)

Once again it depends on the roach species and the amount present if it
is fact German roaches. It may be worth the expense, if your apt manager
allows it to have your own service company come in to at least inspect.
The worst roach problems in the individual apartment can be taken care
of though if you are in a building infested you will always find dead
ones about now and then.

Lar