Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Cockroach Problem

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:08:18 -0600, Lar wrote:

The size difference can be different things going on. If it were just
very small ones showing up then it is only hatchlings emerging from
dropped egg cases. If it is various sizes of the young ones, for the
German roaches they tend to stay hidden the younger they are so t

I've wondered about this for a long time. Will the same cockroach be
different sizes in its own lifetime? How many different sizes will it
have in one lifetime? How does it get bigger? Does it molt? I never
found any empty cockroach shells or skins, and I thought I would if it
shed its outer layer like a snake.