Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Bush Brains needs a Tune-Up

On 3 Mar 2007 14:31:35 -0800, wrote:

On Mar 3, 5:04 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Carter says a lot, and no doubt means it. But what did he DO? The Iranians
invaded soverign US territory and held our people prisoner for 444 days.

The
Russians invaded Afghanistan and Carter cancelled our participation in the
Moscow Olympics. Bah.

And they all came back alive. Think of how Bushie would have resolved it.

Bob

Carter could very likely have gotten the hostages back inside a couple
months, if the whole world didn't know he was a pussy and he stopped
acting like one. When you're president, there are the lives and
futures of 200 million Americans and free people around the world that
depend on certain countries knowing that they can't kick the US
around. Carter ignored that, sending the message to everyone that
they can pull this and get away with it. If tjhe Iranians can do it,
why shouldn't the next country do what they please?

The Iranians committed an open act of war against the US. The
world might be a different place now, had Carter stood up to Islamic
extremists then and done the right thing. All he had to do was tell

I love it. No history at all. No mention of us putting their dictator
in power (remember that Shah guy?) because it was good for certain
multinational corporations. Nah, those Iranians had no good reason for
being angry at the US.