Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.misc,alt.electronics

Default 50 Dying batteries: Can they be shorted by cardboard if humidenough?

Eeyore wrote:

Homer J Simpson wrote:

"Radiosrfun" wrote in message

Batteries in bulk are usually pretty cheap. At our local store, I can buy
a 4 pack for a $1 - batteries I use often with no issues. OR I can buy a
12 pack for a $1, which I HAVE had issues with - leaking. Price doesn't
always dictate quality, but sometimes - it does.

I can buy an 8 pack for $1 here. They're good. The fake Energizer 12 per
pack are total crap.

'Fake' Energisers ?

Do they have 'fake' written on them ?

Graham

Yes, they do if you know how to read. Cheaper construction, lighter
materials, paper labels instead of silk-screening. It all says "FAKE"
loud and clear. US customs impounds tons of the crappy things every
week or so.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell