Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] lafayetteradio@btinternet.com is offline

Default Need to fix old valve radio

On 5 Mar, 22:21, John E. wrote:
The radio must be Italian? At least some of the markings on a cap were
Italiano...

Geocities just stopped allowing access to the photos. I saw a few then a
message appeared saying that your "data transfer" limit has been exceeded.
--
John English

It is odd isn't it ? And the electrolitic has Russian writing???
(Maybe it was at the repair shop once or twice, just a guess)

Also, the front panel has the writing "Air King" which was once
a radio manufacturing company, so is it Lafayette or Air King,
very misterious indeed, or perhap Air King was the overseas
arm of Lafayette ???

John, I have put a smaller version of the pictures on the following
site, hopefully it will not run into these download limitations
problems.